To our valued customers...
The impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to change rapidly, so please see our position below as your preferred Medical Equipment, Steriliser and Gas maintenance provider.
As you are aware, we are hospital trained Biomedical Engineers and regularly carry out work in such places as Operating Theatres which require the correct sanitising procedures.
What are we doing and have in place to ensure continued service?
- All existing customers have priority.
- Customer Service staffing has been increased.
- Office workspace for all staff has increased to maintain social distancing.
- Delivery staff and couriers have increased and PPE available.
- Staff are to follow infection control procedures such as washing and sanitising hands on entry and exit of every room, before and after every meal, demonstrating competent coughing and sneezing etiquette and no shaking of hands.
- Ensuring all staff accessing your site are well and have not visited overseas or come into contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19. All staff have been placed on non-essential travel within Australia.
- Daily monitoring of all directions from the relevant State and Federal Government authorities
- Daily cleaning and sanitising of high-touch surfaces within our workplace.
What can you PLEASE do to help us reduce the risks?
- Provide hand sanitiser at all entry points.
- Contact Medelect if you have any updated protocols.
- Inform Medelect Biomedical Engineers accessing your site of any possible risk factors that we need to be aware of.
If you have any further questions in relation to this communication, please don’t hesitate to contact us.